wearable art


Such energy + enthusiasm! Such busy creators! Such a wonderful, quiet, fresh-air creating space!
The costume and cleverness that came out of our first double holiday workshop at Riverbend was inspiring!
All hands were super-busy coordinating colour and playing with texture + technique - including mine, which were constantly required to tie knots or help with a tricky detail!!
It was such a hands-on workshop that I had no time for photography, snaping a few before + after...
I have already recieved feedback that 'finger-knitting' was an absolute hit in their household and I love that the children have returned home with a new skill and some new materials to create with! I even gave away my 'secret' supplier of georgous jersey-knit strips for creating chunky finger-knit wraps...if you want in on the secret...just leave a comment!!