inspiration


It is such a gift to share time with inspirational and creative women who encourage one another in their relationships, parenting, personal growth + intellect and of course the odd creative experiment undertaken as an outlet in our crazy-full lives!
I enjoyed one such day on Saturday just gone and emerged richer, perhaps wiser and more fulfilled in my creative persuits....lighter from laughter, heavier from good food shared!
Do you have women who inspire you in your life? Perhaps through a common creative interest, perhaps those who encourage you to be the best you can be...why not make the time for just 'hanging out' and enjoying one another...something just for you!
I have been asked if I will be running art classes for Mums!! I am considering running a 'Mum's night out' involving creative projects, music, good food, tea/coffe/wine!! If this is something that might interest you, please email me [melissa@guyatt.net], I would love to keep you posted!