stamping series


I have been working on a few series that reflect winter here in Australia - chill, gray-green, frost, dry, cozy - and many other feel-good adjectives that express the beauty of this season!


In this first series for 5-10 year olds, we will look at making our own carved stamps!
planning our designs to reflect elements found in nature in winter, learning about tools and technique, being inspired by some amazing print-artists, and carving our own work! We will then look at stamping + pattern repeat as we apply our designs to fabric! I have a great small project in mind for using the fabric if we have time or else a handful of ideas to send home where you and your children can create together!!


I will be sharing a few pics as I play with ideas with my children and would love the opportunity to inspire + create with your children too!
If you are interested in booking for this series, I am taking expressions of interest now and will release dates in the next few days! email. melissa@guyatt.net



:: These pics were taken at a 3-5yr class where they were experimenting with stamps and fabric! They had soo much fun!