weekend wonder


I think my sheer delight in mothers day this weekend was electrified by the stunning weather! Simple pleasures became a celebration of beauty under the radient blue sky and comforting warmth of the sun - there was such a strong call to be outside!


Highlights for me included a crisp morning trip to the flower markets - the colour + texture, oh my! Cozy-white snuggles in bed peppered with enthusiastic gift-giving!


Time to celebrate the beautiful women who are my legacy, and be celebrated by those I hope to leave this legacy to...

:: and then into the outdoors - a stunning high tea shared under the tree's with three generations of women in my family. [thanks instagram]

:: my family ambled along by the Brisbane River on Sunday - slow togetherness - bliss...{instagram again!]