something new


We branched into something new this weekend. Gathering nature + curiosity + art + interest and packaging all up into a small display in a wonderful bookstore.


I hope that this small inspiration, a snapshot of the world that is WEAVE+WONDER might catch someone's eye...while they are buying that 'perfect' book and cause them to WONDER...


'...Maybe with eyes to see a little inspiration in my everyday, I might WEAVE some creativity in amongst the business...pause the technology long enough to make something with my hands or draw from my imagination...maybe with my children, maybe for myself...'


Because each of us has a unique voice, inherent creativity, and art is a wonderful medium to learn to trust that voice, discover that voice without the constraints of rules or perfection.
Just a little of the spirit of why I do what I do...maybe, just maybe inspire our children to trust that innovative voice within and become a creative leader in the future...