Mixed media Celebration collage


With our textural wooden substrate + your child's unique line drawing, representing 'their favourite celebration moment'. Artfully finished off with some beautiful collage work. This mixed media work will make a wonderful gift or welcome addition to your home gallery!
We will explore the work of great mixed media artists + discuss line drawing. And we will use literature to inspire your child's creation.
We will focus on drawing technique and how to transfer a finished drawing to another substrate.
I am looking forward to the entirely unique and expressive creations from your children!

My favourate way to Celebrate at this time of year, would be in an Eames rocking chair with some sensational books....watching my children at play!' I think this collage will remain here...a hint to my hubby for Christmas....! What's your favourate way to celebrate at this time of year?