on a jet plane


In the next few days, I will leave four sweet children and one incredible Daddy at home for two whole weeks and fly to London+Paris+Hong Kong to visit my brother's family + friends. A sacrificial gift of huge proportions for which I am immensely grateful! Incredibly down-to-the-wire busy, a little anxious - it is after all the last two weeks of school!! But mostly, very excited! I look forward to many hours of thinking, planning, wandering art galleries, exploring, dreaming and enjoying great company - OH THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS CREATIVE!
I hope to post some travel pics here if all goes well with my technology! If not, I may try Facebook or wait till I return home! I will hit the ground running with final preparations for the Christmas classes - deep breath!
If you have any inquiries regarding the Christmas classes, please email me at melissa@guyatt.net, I will be responding via email.