weekday weave

The mix of creativity this week has had a distinct 'flavour of love' yet without much intensionality...we just tumbled in to some heart-magic...

:: my 2.5yr old's favourate colour is red...her activity-of-the-moment is wax crayon drawing+watercolour (red of course!)...when she asked me to draw her family to paint, we quickly scribbled up some 'love', mounted them on red card and displayed for a welcome home surprise from their 'baby' sister!


:: A little more felt-creating to add to the range - I so love working with industrial felt! This stitching is a half-finished banksia branch on a small felt storage box - great for small projects, buttons, cotton reels, bathroom goods, etc...I can always find a use for a good-looking storage box!

:: my project-of-the-moment...mastering the art of making and felting small bowls. I am really enjoying the slow, drawn-out process and am trying to weave it into my everyday. The felting bowl sits ready in the kitchen sink to mix a bit of warm-felt-action amid the working + cleaning + cooking that goes on in continuous cycle around here!



:: Just had to add in a bit of creativity that happens A LOT around here - lego building! This little house and stable kept the youngest busy for three whole hours straight this week!! Ahh the beauty of lego...

:: A treasured place to visit in the country provided a wonderful opportunity for 'rain-dancing!' These are the memories childhood is made of...

:: Full of maternal pride as I watch my daughter so tenderly care for a dear friend's baby...

:: Can never get enough of the inspiration + colour in nature - thank you dear friends for moving to a corner of the country that always puts on a spectacular display!

:: My girls have picked up the felt + wool countless times this week to make these little creations for friends...sending some valentine's love your way this week xx